Saturday, December 16, 2006

could?

I feel like I am watching everything from space
And in a minute I hear my name and I wake
I think the finish line's a good place we could start
Take a deep breath, take in all that you could want


suddenly i feel detached ):
maybe if time could pass faster, things could be made known sooner and closure drawn earlier?

i'm horrible, i don't like being asked what i'd like for christmas and yet whine a lot when given something that i wouldn't use in a million years. so in case anyone's thinking of getting me a christmas gift, here's the i-dont-crave-for-them-but-may-or-may-not-get-them-myself list

1. the rose of singapore- peter neville
2. black holes and revelations- muse
3. black patent peep toe heels
4. denim shorts
5. a swing chair - i think anthropology's got this really sweet one
6. baroque-themed wallpaper
7. The Body Shop's invent your scent collection
8. Havaianas Baroque in black or Havaianas Slim Season in brown

yeah pretty much that.

No comments: